17 May We have achieved ISO 9001:2015 accreditation
We are pleased to inform that SGS – ENAC has certified that CEDACERIA INDUSTRIAL S.L. CISA has a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015. The issuance of this certificate, with registration number ES-17/21557 valid until May 31, 2023, endorses the focus of our organization towards a job well done and sets us apart with facts of simple promises or goodwill.
The accreditation certified as meeting the requiriments of:
- Manufacturing of test sieves.
- Service of inspection, calibration and test of sieves.
- Design and manufacture of test sieve shakers.
- Sieve shakers calibration.
- Commercialization of wire meshes.
Con el sistema de calidad ISO 9001, CISA demuestra que mantiene un desarrollo constante en sus trabajos de gestión diarios mediante el proceso de mejora continua. Además, es una importante acreditación para todo el equipo profesional que ha trabajado incansablemente para hacer de CISA el modelo de profesionalismo y calidad en su sector.
La ISO 9001:2015 demuestra nuestro compromiso continuo de brindar atención al cliente y un servicio de máxima garantía con productos de calidad y trazabilidad en sus procesos, productos y servicios, para todos los clientes.
This accreditation demonstrates our ongoing commitment to providing customer focus and a consistently high service with quality products for all clients.
Since the first ISO in 2001, we have seen this transition as an opportunity to make necessary improvements which benefit our business, employees and customers alike. We are pleased that our efforts have been credited and we are motivated to continue to positively engage with the standards as part of our growth.
Why have a quality management system in place?
Having had ISO 9001 accreditation for a number of years now, we know the importance of having implemented such a well-recognised Quality Management System. We have been able to remain customer focused and meet customer expectations, improve our performance through strong communication, leadership and increased efficiency. We are a strong competitor in the granulometry sector and we know we owe this largely to our company structure, operational performances and its management system.
Our compliances give old, new and future customers, confidence in sharing their custom with us.
What is ISO 9001: 2015 and how is it different from the 2008 version?
ISO 9001:2015 is a high-level quality management system which is better integrated with other management systems bringing a common framework to all ISO management systems.
ISO 9001 have made changes to ensure that it remains relevant for all industries by better reflecting current economic and industry environments.
The changes made to ISO 9001 focused on leadership and increasing involvement from senior managers, better communication throughout all processes and identification of risks and opportunities.
What changes have we made at CISA?
- Planning – Processes have been standardised to increase efficiency and remove the risk of mistakes being made at any level.
- Leadership – The management and the management team have taken a hands-on approach to all necessary changes and have worked hard to fully understand the quality management system at all levels. There have been numerous management review meetings to identify changes needed. The benefits of this active leadership have been seen throughout the business with better communication and improved professionalism throughout.
- Communication – Strong communication has increased employee engagement and satisfaction. Goals are far clearer, attitudes are more positive and clear strategic processes and procedures mean everyone knows what is expected of them. This has led to consistent quality in service and customers feedback is extremely positive.
- Identification of Risks and Opportunities – We now plan for risks, address these risks and we have implemented a plan to deal with risks if, and when, they arise and finally creating the opportunity to analyse risk management to ensure actions taken are effective.
- Standardising Processes – We have standardised our processes for consistency and clarity. We continually evaluate these processes to ensure that they remain effective for customer requirements as their needs change.
Desde estas líneas, nuestra enhorabuena a todo el equipo profesional de CISA que ha contribuido al mantenimiento de esta normativa profesional.